By joining GROW Mobility, you can now profit from Brisa’s 45+ years of experience with proven results delivered. GROW Mobility is a program for startups who think globally and have a scalable solution with an MVP in place.
The Winning Startup Gets Access To Brisa’s Entire Resources
Together with the most innovative team, Brisa will build a pilot with the startup’s product or service, combining the startup capabilities with the resources and market reach of Brisa.
For the duration of the pilot, all the time needed to be worked on location (Brisa HQ, Portugal), Brisa will support travel expenses and accommodation for all members of the team who are working directly on the project. In addition, the project cost will also be supported by Brisa.
To further scale your product & accelerate development, GROW Mobility offers:
- The opportunity to work with a strong market leader and pioneer in electronic toll collection
- Full access to the entire spectrum of Brisa’s market incl. 8+ million clients, 1600+ km of road infrastructure & more
- Connections to new clients & investors
- A sandbox for field tests
- Contact to an extensive mentor network
- Management insights & access to administrative tools
- Exclusive access to office spaces on Brisa’s Campus in Portugal
- Possible later financing
The previous winners Heptasense already conducted a pilot with Brisa. Brisa’s CCTVs and Heptasense’s computer vision algorithms were tested to automatically detect incidents on highways. 2019’s winner, PARKD, is currently preparing the launch of their pilot with Brisa to test PARKD’s value proposition of starting, stopping, and paying for fleets’ parking sessions automatically.
Road Infrastructure, Tolling & Telematics, New Mobility
More than 8 million customers, 2.600+ employees and 1.600+ km of road infrastructure make Brisa a leading European motorway company & pioneer in electronic toll collection. The Portuguese company counts innovation as one of its fundamental vectors, allowing it to be at the forefront of technological evolution.
Brisa’s mission is to provide efficient mobility for people – in cooperation with innovative startups that already have an MVP in place. To build the future of mobility, Brisa is looking for innovations in three categories:
- Road Infrastructure: Improving operations & engineering, including but not limited to big data & analytics, drones to assess and monitor roads, rails, bridges & lighting conditions and/or accidents & GNNS.
- Tolling & Telematics: Includes multimodal mobility (e.g. ticketing), recognition technologies (e.g. plate recognition) as well as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data and the like.
- New Mobility: Fewer highways built and a lower car ownership culture calls for New Mobility solutions in the realm of Connectivity (V2I, V2X, Connected Vehicles, etc.).
Apply By 17 April!
Brisa is headquartered in Portugal, however, their technology is also employed in the Netherlands along with the United States. The group appreciates proposals that already show a clear idea of how your technology or solution can be tested in Brisa’s environments. Its three main areas of operation are:
- Operations: Coordinates resources required for active traffic management including assistance to road users.
- Technology: References players worldwide for innovative and distinctive technology solutions supporting mobility intelligent transportation systems (ITS).
- Mobility Services: Includes electronic toll collection, and fuel stations, among others.
Apply now & use the unique opportunity to work with an industry leader!
Sharing is caring!
The post Apply For GROW Mobility By 17 April To Test Your With 8m Clients & 1.600km Of Roads! appeared first on StartUs Magazine.